1) Psychiatric Survivor Archives, Toronto (PSAT) Fourth Annual General Meeting – July 3
2) ActiveHistory.ca is looking for a co-book review editor
3) Digest of this week’s blog posts
If you have an announcement that you would like included in this weekly dispatch, please e-mail email@example.com.
1) PSYCHIATRIC SURVIVOR ARCHIVES, TORONTO (PSAT) FOURTH ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING SATURDAY, JULY 3, 2010 from 1-5 PM at Ontario Institute for Studies in Education/U of T – OISE 252 BLOOR STREET WEST, 5th FLOOR, ROOM 5-230 (atop the St. George subway station). Psychiatric survivors/consumers/current/former patients and allies are welcome to attend PSAT’s AGM to hear a report on past activities, discuss future directions and elect board members for the year ahead. This meeting is wheelchair accessible. Refreshments will be available.
2) We are looking for someone to join our editorial team as one of two book review editors. Responsibilities include selecting books to be reviewed, finding appropriate reviewers, and contacting publishers for review copies. Please visit our book reviews section for more information about the type of book review that we solicit.
3) This week in the AH blogosphere:
– Laura Madokoro: Giving Voice to History