Edited by Krista McCracken this series initially ran the week of March 23, 2020. This series aimed to deepen discussions between material culture professionals, historians, and those working in the community.
- “When is a Bear a Frog?” : Examining Material Culture Interpretation
- The Branded Puerto Rican Drink with Cuban Connections
- The Toronto Church Memorials to Soldiers of the Great War Project
- Tombs with a View: Memorial Stones and Transatlantic Family Histories
- Art, Taxidermy and Notebooks: The University Art Gallery As Site Of Cross-Disciplinary Exploration
- Giving Deaccessioned Museum Objects A New Home And Purpose
- Materiality and Theatre History at the Stratford Festival Archives
- Stitching our World Back together – Material Culture Revitalization at Shingwauk Kinoomaage Gamig
- Memory and Objects: Family History, Local Economy, and Hook Rugs
- Material Culture Theme Week Introduction
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License. Blog posts published before October 28, 2018 are licensed with a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 Canada License.