A collaborative series titled “Environmental Historians Debate: Can Nuclear Power Solve Climate Change?” hosted by the Network in Canadian History & Environment, the Historical Climatology and ActiveHistory.ca. This series was originally published in January 2019.
- More: Energy History and Energy Futures
- The Nuclear Renaissance in a World of Nuclear Apartheid
- The Cold War Constraints on the Nuclear Energy Option
- Only Dramatic Reductions in Energy Use Will Save The World From Climate Catastrophe: A Prophecy
- Next Generation Nuclear?
- Closing Nuclear Plants Will Increase Climate Risks
- Environmental Historians Debate: Can Nuclear Power Solve Climate Change?
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License. Blog posts published before October 28, 2018 are licensed with a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 Canada License.