This theme week, edited by Krista McCracken, was created as a way to encourage a conversation between archivists and historians. Historians and archivists often have overlapping and similar concerns. However they are two distinct professions which would be well served by communicating openly about their work. All of the posts in the series were written by practicing archivists. It initially ran in June 2017.
- Krista McCracken, Archives Theme Week: Creating Dialogue Between Archivists and Historians
- Danielle Robichaud, Missed connections: looking for everything in the archives
- Roger Gillis, What makes for an archives? A look at the core archival functions
- Sara Janes, Archives Constructed and Incomplete
- Jennifer Weymark, Changing the Narrative
- Anna St.Onge, Collaboration between archivists and historians: finding a middle ground
- Ten Resources to Contextualize Archives and Archival Labour