- Universities and the Great Depression: Then and Now?(February/March 2009) (Courtesy of ‘Academic Matters: The Journal of Higher Education’)
- Rebranding Canada with Comics: Canada 1812: Forged in Fire and the Continuing Co-optation of Tecumseh (April 2014)
- The History of Education As “Active History”: A Cautionary Tale? (September 2012)
Fraser, Crystal and Ian Mosby
- Setting Canadian History Right?: A Response to Ken Coates’ ‘Second Thoughts about Residential Schools’ (April 2015)
Glassford, Larry A
- Citizenship Literacy and National Self-identity: The Historical Impact of Curriculum and Textbooks in Shaping the Character of Ontario (March 2010)
Grondin, Michelle Hutchinson
Habkirk, Evan and Janice Forsyth
- What Can “Oral History” Teach Us (March 2011)
Miller, J. R.
- Residential Schools and Reconciliation (Feb 2013)
- Recognizing the Historical Thinking Project (special collection of essays) (Mar 2014)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License. Blog posts published before October 28, 2018 are licensed with a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 Canada License.