- Universities and the Great Depression: Then and Now? (February/March 2009) (Courtesy of ‘Academic Matters: The Journal of Higher Education’)
- The History of Education As “Active History”: A Cautionary Tale? (September 2012)
Glassford, Larry A
- Citizenship Literacy and National Self-identity: The Historical Impact of Curriculum and Textbooks in Shaping the Character of Ontario (March 2010)
- What Can “Oral History” Teach Us (March 2011)
Miller, J. R.
- Residential Schools and Reconciliation (Feb 2013)