This theme week, edited by Krista McCracken and Carly Ciufo, was created as a way to encourage a conversation between museum professionals and historians. All of the posts in the series were written by people who have experience working in museums. It initially ran March 2019.
- Carly Ciufo and Krista McCracken, Museum Theme Week Introduction
- Alex Emery and Kaiti Hannah, The Life of an Artifact at the Western Development Museum
- John Summers, Practicing Theory: What’s Really Happening When You Write Exhibit Text for Museums
- B. Erin Cole, History in Museums: It’s All About Audience, Focus, and Collaboration
- Meredith Leonard, Museums and Community Partnerships
- Laura Peers, Boxes of possibility — and frustration
- Nadia Kurd, Binding Ties: Family Relationships and the Museum Collection
- Alexandra Cherry, The Unholy Trifecta of behind-the-scenes worker, museum visitor, and front-line staff
- Aanischaaukamikw Cree Cultural Institute, Beyond Inclusion – Decolonising through Self-Representation in Eeyou Istchee
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License. Blog posts published before October 28, 2018 are licensed with a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 Canada License.