This series of posts by Alan Corbiere initially appeared on ActiveHistory.ca during the autumn and winter of 2014/15.
- More than Tecumseh and his Indians (September)
- Mookomaanish: The Damn Knife (Odaawaa Chief and Warrior) (October)
- Jean Baptiste Assiginack: The Starling aka Blackbird
- Spoils of the War of 1812: Part I: The Importance of Michilimackinac (January)
- Spoils of the War of 1812: Part II: British Honour (February)
- Spoils of the War of 1812: Part III: Anishinaabe Aspirations (March)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License. Blog posts published before October 28, 2018 are licensed with a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 Canada License.