A series of monthly posts written by Rachel Hatcher on history, heritage, commemoration, and education in South Africa.
- Graffiti Is a Revolutionary Act at South Africa University, April 14, 2016
- The Big Hole of Black Oblivion, May 17, 2016
- The (im)possibility of raceless equality: blacks as workers and thieves in the Big Hole experience, June 16, 2016
- Memorial Dissonance in the Garden of Remembrance, September 14, 2016
- The building of which nation? Conflicting Narratives at the Nation Women’s Memorial and Anglo-Boer War Museum, October 12, 2016
- A luta continua: past, present, and future in South Africa’s Constitutional Court, November 30, 2016
- Unlearning history to combat racism?, December 13, 2016
- Will Mandela Fall, Too?, December 14, 2016
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License. Blog posts published before October 28, 2018 are licensed with a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 Canada License.